Does Extenze Work?
Extenze is just one of the many male enhancement treatments on the market, and has been around for at least 5 years in its currently format, and due to both a large number of positive reviews and extensive advertising this has become one of the most popular alternative male enhancement pills, and the question ‘Does Extenze Work?’ will concern most potential buyers.
How Does Extenze Work?
There are a whole host of alternative treatments for male sexual health problems such as impotency, and many of the herbal remedies used in Extenze have been used for centuries and are well documented for improving sexual function, from increasing libido to helping men achieve stronger, more long lasting erections.
When asking the question ‘How Does Extenze work?’ we need to look at the ingredients listed in the formula and what effects these are known to have on sexual health:
- Zinc – zinc is an essential mineral for bodily functions and deficiency in Zinc has been linked to low sexual drive.
- Ginseng – this herbal remedy has been used for centuries to treat impotency and low sex drive, and is a powerful ingredient that can boost overall sexual health.
- Horny Goat Weed (Epimedium) - this plant extract has also been used for centuries to boost sexual health and libido and works by increasing flow of blood to the genitals creating firmer, bigger erections.
Does Extenze Work Better than Other Male Enhancement Treatments?
There are a number of male enhancement treatments on the market and not all of them are effective. Extenze does work better than many alternative remedies, producing more consistent results when the full treatment program is followed and also has the benefit of being made from all-natural ingredients so it has no harmful side effects when taken in the right dosage.
- Does Extenze Work better than prescription drugs? – conventional synthetic medicines such as Viagra are very effective at providing instant results for male impotency, but they do not work to address overall sexual health problems, and can disguise underlying problems so that when you stop taking these drugs the effects quickly wear off.
Also synthetic medicines for male enhancement can cause a number of side effects from anxiety through to more serious conditions such as heart problems, but Extenze contains only natural ingredient and has no side effects.
You will not need to see a doctor in order to buy Extenze and it is affordable and widely available, and also the ingredients work to support overall sexual health and libido, so Extenze does work much better than prescription drugs to address overall sexual well being.
- Does Extenze Work better than penis pumps and weights? – doctors are quick to dismiss the use of penis pumps and weights as they can damage the delicate structure of the penis, causing even more problems in achieving and maintaining an erection.
Extenze increases penis size by facilitating a more efficient flow of blood to the penis, creating harder, thicker erections and there is no risk of damage to the genitals from this all-natural treatment.
- Does Extenze Work better than penis surgery and implants? – the main problem with penis surgery is that it does not address male sexual health problems as a whole, and instead focuses solely on penis size.
The male sexual reproductive system is also very delicate and potential side effects from implants and penis surgery include infertility and impotency, so it really it a last resort when it comes to improving penis size and most doctors will only take on patients who have ‘micro penises’ which are less than 2.5 inches long.
Penis surgery and implants are also very expensive and Extenze is a much cheaper alternative and works to improve overall sexual health and not just penis size.